Свионтковская Светлана Викторовна
Sviontkovskaya Svenlana Viktorovna
She has been working at the chair since 1987.
She gives the following classes:
1) Timely problems of contemporary linguistics;
3) Practice course of the first foreign language;
4) Practicum on the culture of verbal communication of the first foreign language.
Area of expertise: linguoculturological and cognitive problems of the study of linguistic units and different types of discourses.
- In 2000 S.V. Sviontkovskaya defended her candidate thesis titled “Functions of zoomorphisms in Formation of a Pragmatic Potential of the Literary Text (on the basis of Spanish and English languages)” and received a degree of the Candidate of Philological Sciences in 10.02.20 Comparative, historic, typological and contrastive linguistics.
- In 2005 she received an academic rank of Associate Professor;
- In 2005 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Stavropol Krai Ministry of Education;
- In 2007 she was awarded a II Degree Diploma “For the Development of Students’ Research Work”;
- In 2014 she took an internship in Mester language school in Salamanca, Spain;
- In 2014 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Pyatigorsk Mayor;
- In 2012 – 2015 she was giving classes at MIALE in “Efficient Intercultural and Business Communication. I and II years” Spanish Language” and “Innovative Strategies of the Verbal Communication (Spanish language)”;
- In 2016 she published a textbook titled Theory of Intercultural Communication (co-authors Y.V. Taratukhina, S.N. Bezus), which was marked by the Academic Methodological Association;
- She supervises the postgraduate students;
- She is a member of the Spanish Scholars of Russia Association;
- A high-qualified expert, who gives glasses considering the contemporary didactic requirements and on the basis of the newest Russian and foreign working-outs.