Иванюшина Эмма Багратовна
Ivanyushina Emma Bagratovna
1. She has been working at PSPIFL/PSLU/PSU.
2. From 1986 to 1987 she worked as an interpreter in India.
3. From 1998 to 2010 she supervised pedagogical practice of senior students in School no.5
4. From 1998 to 2007 she worked at the extra-mural department of the PSLU branch in Novorossiysk, Krasnodar Krai, for first, second, and third years.
5. From 1989 to 1996 she gave classes of English at the middle school teachers’ advanced training courses in Krasnodar and Stavropol Krai.
6. From 2003 to 2008 she gave classes of English at MIALE.
The area of her expertise includes methods of foreign languages teaching, linguistics.
She is an author of more than 30 scientific and methodical articles on different problems of linguistics, and methods of foreign languages teaching.
E.B. Ivanyushina compelled 6 academic and methodic aids for the second-year students on grammar and introductory reading with a total amount of 1400 (co-author with Professor Y.A. Dubovsky).
She has 2 certificates of database state registration for the objects of intellectual property in the practical grammar of English (co-author with Professor Y.A. Dubovsky).