Scientific and Research Center of Comparative Pedagogics is a scientific organization established in 2002 that works at Pyatigorsk State University.
Branch of activity:
- scientific and research activity;
- pedagogical sciences and scientific service;
The principal types of activity
- scientific studies and working outs in the field of pedagogic science;
- participation in the development of target education system development programs;
- partnership in the research activity in education;
- expertise in educational programs, academic aids, scientific and methodical aids, pedagogical projects;
- scientific and methodic assistance to the educational service quality monitoring in the North Caucasus Federal District;
- working out and introducing innovational projects to the educational practice;
- organization and carrying out of scientific and practical conferences on education, including international; establishment of international partnership on focus areas of the Center;
- participation in grant competitions within the frameworks of implementation of the state programs on scientific studies in the field of education.
- collective studies;
- experimental activity;
- transfer of services in the field of research pedagogical activity.