The principal objectives of the Center’s activity:
1. Coordination, support, and carrying out of fundamental and applied studies and works on digital humanitarian technologies, creation of a scientific and educational base for the training of experts of all levels in the field of digital humanitarian technologies, introduction, and commercialization of the results of scientific and research activity of the Center.
2. Joint participation with PSU chairs and other scientific and research subdivisions of the university in the organization of the students’ educational process, training of postgraduates and doctorates, in advanced training of PSU and other universities’ teaching staff, as well as other organizations’ personnel.
3. Organization and carrying out of scientific and educational, scientific and research, innovational and international scientific and project activity together with the institutes and higher schools, as well as other structural subdivisions of PSU and other higher educational facilities of the Russian Federation, post-Soviet, and far-abroad countries.
4. Introduction of the results of scientific and research work and innovative activity into the educational process of PSU to increase the quality of the process, as well as to increase the level of scientific, research, and project activity of staff and students of PSU.
5. Provision of different types of scientific and educational services, carrying out of works coincided with the Center’s field, following the agreements with customers.
Principal types of the Center’s activity:
1. Organization and carrying out of scientific, research, and academic works within the frameworks of the national projects, federal target programs, programs of the Russian Federation ministries, Federal Agencies, and other clients on a contractual basis, according to the Center’s field.
2. Development of innovational, scientific, and projects activity in order to create humanitarian technologies, and products, provision of scientific services, directed at the high-technology market.
3. Taking measures on the protection of intellectual property (patents, certificates of state registration of useful models, trademarks, know-how, and other), systematic accumulation, and utilization of know-how in the Center’s activity.
4. Replenishment of PSU Knowledge Base
5. Joint participation with PSU chairs and other scientific and research subdivisions of the university in the organization of the students’ educational process, training of postgraduates and doctorates, in advanced training of PSU and other universities’ teaching staff, as well as other organizations’ personnel.
6. Commercialization of the results of scientific, research, academic, and innovational activity, as well as engaging in the gainful academic activity according to the legislation of the Russian Federation and PSU Regulations.
7. Negotiation of scientific events: seminars, conferences, symposiums, etc.
8. Participation in Russian and international grant programs and competitions.